Wednesday, August 11, 2010

want to share my poem

here is my poem about my baby girl


My baby
Finding out I could not have children was so devastating to me,
Thats all I ever wanted,a mom is what I wished to be.

There were so many days I wouldn't get out of bed,
For I couldn't get the sadness to ever leave my head.

Then the day I saw the add "puppy's for sale"
I got this feeling inside me and when we met, oh how you wagged your tail.

I knew right away it was love at first sight,
For when I held you in my arms, everything felt just right.

Those little blue eyes looking at me,
I brought you home and my heart was filled with glee.

Never had I known just how attached you could get,
For you have become my daughter, surely not my pet.

her chip in is http://dakota2010.chipin.com/my-dog-dakotas-knee-surgery
and also all proceeds from my jewelry shop is going towards her surgery.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment